Are you ready to start selling your crochet projects, but you’re not sure what you should be charging? You’re not alone: Stop losing money, and learn how to price your crochet projects!
If you love to crochet, but you’re searching the internet with questions like:
- How much should I charge for a crochet blanket?
- How do you calculate the cost of handmade goods?
- How do I price my items?
- How much does it cost to crochet?
- Can you make money from crocheting?
We’ve got a simple formula to help you price any crochet project you make, and it includes just a few simple things to consider:
- What do I need to make per hour?
- How much time will it take you to complete the item?
- Factor in the cost of materials.
If you’re ready to apply this simple formula, give our free crochet calculator a try CLICK HERE to find our free Crochet Calculator.
This calculator, and our pricing formula, is part of our online workshop My Crochet Career: Everything you need to know to make and sell what you love, avoid burnout, and earn a fair wage.
Peace, Love & Crochet
Do you have any questions about our simple pricing formula? Let us know in the comments below!